• Also known as Muriatic Acid.
• Used to regulate the basicity (pH) of swimming pool water.
• Clear, corrosive liquid with pungent odor, fuming in the air.
• To maintain cleanliness and hygiene in and around pool areas.
• Swimming pool water
• For industries demanding purity: food, pharmaceutical and drinking water.
• 1kg to 20kg
Recommended Usage: • When the pH of the water inside the pool is higher than 7.6, add hydrochloric acid to lower the pH.
For export we can provide the packaging sizes according to your requirements.